Action Bunnies Action Bunnies

Pretty good video

It got some laughs out of me. And for 9stiant9, there have been videos like this for a long time. The first I saw was Stick Figures on Crack, so asdf is hardly original.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Beautiful

The "Beacuase" pronunciation almost killed me from laughter.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Oh Jesus

This is amazing. Madness combat is like good music. I get lost in it and can watch it over and over.

Gap Monsters Gap Monsters

Awesome game

This game is awesome, although it's been cutting into my life, been thinking about how things would move into different spaces and how to do things in as little moves as possible.

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Whenever I come by a zebra crossing, I stand there in contemplation, holding up traffic.
And even though I want to get off the road, I don't, coz I'm wondering how to do it in as few moves as possible.

I know how you feel.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Awesome truths

The only sad part is that I know someone will sincerely believe some of these aren't true.

Mike Shadow I paid for it Mike Shadow I paid for it

Amazing

This is probably the best flash game I've ever played. Make it for a portable device, I'll buy it.

Rag-Tag World Rag-Tag World

Amazing

I love it. It's nice and easygoing at the beginning and gets more involved later on. Skillful, clean guitar playing.

gamejunkie responds:

Thanks so much, AP. I'm pleased you liked it so much that you used it in your flash. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. hehe. But seriously thanks heaps for using it and thanks for the awesome review.

Cheers gamejunkie.

Canadian Hardstyle Canadian Hardstyle

Awesome

This is the third song of yours I've heard and its all so amazing.

MC10 MC10

Cheshyre you're great

I don't think I'd be a madness fan without you. You complete it.

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!! You complete me!

RobotvsGodzilla RobotvsGodzilla

Pretty sick

This is awesome, just like all your stuff.